Your current screen resolution is .
Why should I change my monitor resolution to 1024 x 768 just to view your website? How do I change it?
Your screen resolution is currently set at .
To change your screen resolution on a Windows PC:
- Right-click anywhere on the Windows desktop and select "Properties".
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Drag the adjustment lever and select "1024 x 768". Click "OK".
- You will be offered the option to either reboot for the new changes to take affect, or to refresh without rebooting. Make your selection, then click OK.
To change your screen resolution on a Mac running OS8 or better:
- Click on the Apple Menu.
- In the Control Panels folder, click on "Monitors".
- This is where you can adjust the colors and resolution. Click on "Millions of Colors" and on "1024 x 768".
- Click "OK" to confirm the new resolution.
- Close the display window.